Property development is a relatively complex section of the law. There is a lot of complications and regulations that make up the various stages of property development. To ensure that every process and every step is completed within the confines of the law, it is best practice to seek the counselling of property lawyers or property attorneys.
Today’s South African legislation with regard to property development has become a rather complex topic. But Dreyer Engelbrecht Attorneys has created an expert team of Property Lawyers that has the expertise to attend to the registration of property developments in South Africa. This way we can assure you that your property development is legal and correct, which will eliminate stress and unnecessary fees in the future with regards to your property. Our team of property lawyers are skilled in a variety of property development services. This will allow you to ensure that your property development can continue to grow and reach its full potential.
Our Property Lawyers Attend To:
- Registration of property developments, irrespective of size or complexity.
- The opening and registration of sectional title registers.
- The registration and proclamation of townships.
- The registration of subdivisions, consolidations and servitudes.
- Assists developers and purchasers in all aspects of the transfer process.
- The acquisition of land for development, through whatever subdivisions and consolidations may be required.
- We attend to the registration of transfers and bonds of the individual units.
- We even to ensure that all aspects of a transfer are completed efficiently and effectively.
- We liaise closely with project managers, architects, builders, town planners, surveyors, local councils, the surveyor general’s office, mortgage originators and SARS.
- We assist with drafting any form of property related agreement, such as agreements of sale, Township Proclamation, opening of Sectional Title Schemes, due diligence investigations, Sub-divisions and Consolidations of Land, joint venture agreements, sale and leaseback agreements.